Zoho CRM - Improve Customer Interactions and Increase Sales
- Automate sales, marketing and support processes
- Get a 360-degree view of your business
- Track sales & marketing activities from a central location
- Share customer emails, calls and staff interactions in one place
Benefits of Zoho CRM
Award Winning CRM Software
Improve Sales and Team Efficiency with Zoho CRM
Sales and Marketing Automation
Zoho CRM aligns your Sales and Marketing by integrating sales with campaigns, leads, sales pipeline, forecasts, etc.
Plugins for Quickbooks, Office and Outlook
Improve business productivity by synchronizing between other software solutions.
Drag-and-drop UI tools for customizing Zoho CRM as per your business process. Need help? Let us do it for you!
Integrated Email & Email Marketing Capability
With the Outlook and Zoho Mail add-ons you can track all your customer emails. Also integrates to Zoho Campaigns email marketing app.
Zoho CRM empowers you to complete the post-sales activities with an integrated inventory management system.
CRM API for Third Party Integration
Developer API for integrating CRM modules with third-party business applications such as accounting, ERP, etc.
Role Based Security
Zoho CRM empowers you to control the CRM data access based on users' job role in your organization hierarchy.
CRM Reports and Dashboards
Zoho CRM helps you to analyze sales & marketing trends and key CRM metrics by reports and dashboards and now Advanced Analytics.
Fantastic Reporting and Dashboards
All of it can be done using Zoho mobile CRM and then the user's data will be up to date and ready to use when they get back to the office.
Integrated Zoho Cloud Business Apps
Zoho actually have a suite of over 40 online business apps. Zoho CRM is now integrated with Zoho accounting, helpdesk, project management, online BI and email marking tools to provide a truly 360 degree suite of online customer relationship management tools.
In this example Zoho Reports has been integrated to Zoho CRM to provide very powerful drill down reporting and chart creation tools that can generate all manner of reports on the fly and even publish them online in your company wiki/intranet or website.
- Rapid implementation packages available - contact us for more information
- Rich feature set with intuitive, customisable user interface
- Fraction of the cost of alternatives, why pay more? Zwitch to Zoho now!
- No hardware or software needed, accessible from anywhere
- World class data security, backup your data at any time
- Extensive reporting capability into key business areas: Sales, Marketing and Support
- Increase business productivity by automating the customer life cycle
- Continuous product updates with no service disruptions or extra costs
- Optional, dedicated HelpDesk support packages.
What does Zoho CRM allow you to do?
- Log and track pipeline sales
- Improve lead conversion process
- Shorten sales lifecycles
- Log and track issues
- Log and track sales activities
- Streamline Quotation and Invoicing
- Improve corporate communications
- Get visibility into revenue pipeline
- Manage marketing campaigns
- Track campaign ROI
- Email marketing
- Maximise lead capture
- Improve future campaigns
- Streamline sales processes
- Consolidate marketing medium
- Manage Telesales campaigns
- Centralise support requests
- Track support team activities
- Develop internal knowledgebase
- Reduce issue resolution time
- Capture customer issues via the web
- Link cases to product knowledgebase
- Automate case management
- Get 360 degree view of customer cases
Contact us here for more information.